………….new environmentality……….…WORKPLAYTRAVELLIFE IN INDIA

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Up-close elephants

Elephants seem incredibly friendly, like mammoth furless Golden Retrievers with trunks. (And, yes, I realize those are probably the last words of people who get trampled by elephants.) To be honest, elephants remind me a bit of my 7’ 7” high school classmate, Kenny: kind, quiet, and so big that movement appears labored. Kenny's size-25 shoes stretched from Shaq’s size-23 shoes tended to make even walking tough.

Up-close images captured the gentleness of elephants best. Here are some of my faves, taken in the state of Kerala. Note the one with tears. For more elephant photos, check out my friend’s 
post.


1 comment:

  1. Oh dece? including outbound links and developing link profile? never realized that JamO = SEO mastermind

    ReplyDelete